Here are the materials that you're going to be needing.
You can use other color as an alternative for your cupcake nail art. You can go for Pink Icing, white background. It's up to you but these are the colors that I've chosen for my nail art.
1. Apply first coat of yellow nail polish,
wait for it to dry then apply second coat to make it more pigmented.
2. Make orange french tips.
It's not necessary to be perfect since you're going to top it off with some nail polishes after.
3. Draw lines vertically using a brush for nail arts. It's longer and thinner than the usual nail polish brushes.
You can go buy the brush itself and using your regular nail polish, dab the thin nail art brush inside your regular nail polish and you can already make straight lines on your nails, after using you can just clean it up with nail polish remover. Mine is a nail polish that comes with a long and thin brush, you can buy that too so it would be much easier and less mess.
4. Place 3 dots on the left, center and right (on or under the french tips)
to make the melting effect on your cupcake.
5. Draw a semi circle on the lower half of your nail and fill it.
(not upper half, upper is tip. the photo was rotated 180 degrees)
6. Place dots.
Use dotting tool or toothpick.
7. Place a bigger circle on the top of the cupcake.
Use dotting tool or toothpick to make it easier.
8. To have a smooth finish,
APPLY TOP COAT
make it thick if you want your nail art to stay longer
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
YOU CAN WATCH MY VIDEO HERE
IF MY EXPLANATION WASN'T CLEAR ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND (:
x Jameline H