Wearing Shawill Products


I've been using Shawill Products in a while and I guess, it didn't disappoint me. It's actually way way wayyyy better than I thought and I am not even lying. At first I thought it's just another cheap brand that we can afford and that it has the same quality with other regular local brands here in the Philippines. When I received a box of Shawill products, I started using it for reviews, I was honestly amazed on how good it was on my skin. BB creams are Pigmented, Mascaras are pretty long, Lipsticks have varieties of colors and there are a lot of Products that you couldn't actually find on other brands like shimmery eyeliner ( see below ) that is good for people who loves experimenting make ups. And since I love GLITTERS, Shawill Products has plenty of glitters like their Lip gloss and Eye shadows. They have Mono Eye shadows and also palettes. 

Honestly, They got TONS of unique products. And what's good about it, is that it's VERY affordable. ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT for a drug store cosmetics.


Charmaine's Lips using S1001 Lipstick #04


S1019 Lipstick #07


  




USED: 

1. S1035 Two Way Eyebrow Cake #001

2. SW-1053 Flexi- Length Mascara #4 ( Dark Magic Comb Three-dimensional )



USED: 

1. S1015 Blemish Balm Liquid Foundation #03 ( Dark Complexion ) SPF 25

2. SW-1055 Perfect Match Multi- Purpose Mineral Powder #3 ( Blooming Skin Color )

3. S1035 Two Way Eyebrow Cake #001

4. SW-1053 Flexi-Length Mascara #4 ( Dark Magic Comb Three-dimensional )







USED: 

1. S1035 Two Way Eyebrow Cake #001

2. S1014 Mono Eyeshadow #006

3. AS-623 12 Color Cream Eyeshadow (White) #01

4. SW-1052 Smooth Liquid Eyeliner

5. S1027 Shimmery Pretty Color Eyeliner #08

6. SW-1053 Flexi-Length Mascara #4 ( Dark Magic Comb Three-dimensional )


CHECK THEM OUT FOR MORE SHAWILL PRODUCTS